A Short Intro To My Music and Sound Design Work...
Here's a quick look at some past Film and TV work. I did all music, recording, sound design, and mixing on each of these except "Prehistoric Monsters Revealed", where I only did the music.
I'll post more work from other shows in the near future, but if you'd like to see or hear anything specific from my RESUME, please let me know. (Also check my Film/TV Audio page for audio clips from other shows).
And Just For Fun...
Straight from the time machine... my first movie made in the Stanford Intensive Film Production workshop, 1979. I wrote, directed, edited, plus did the music with my brother, Brad, using a piano and a pair of drumsticks.
CD'S (click to listen)
Soundtrack and Other Film Work
Started my career in the film business
- A Trip to Nepal as a documentary filmmaker inspired career switch to Songwriting and Film Music.
- Have written many Songs and Scores for Movies, TV, Other Artists
- Released 1st CD under "band" name Tin Man Alley
- Released 2nd CD as Robert Wait
- Both CD's won awards and garnered many placements in Film and TV
- 13 Songs represented by Paul McCartney's music publishing company, MPL Music Publishing
- More on the way....